If you love to travel, you have dreamed of the trip of a lifetime… a trip around the world!
But that seems complicated….how would you do it, how would you plan it? Regent Cruise Line has just made it possible for your dream to come true on their luxurious 490 passenger ship, the Navigator. If you do not know about Regent ships or their cruises, you will want to take a look at what sets them apart from other cruise lines.
Their 2017 World Cruise is completely inclusive. In addition to their usual included amenities of unlimited shore excursions, specialty restaurants, unlimited beverages including fine wines and premium spirits, open bars, and pre-paid gratuities, the World Cruise 2017 treats you to even more:
Signature World Cruise Amenities
– FREE First Class Air
– FREE Pre-Cruise Gala in Miami at the Biltmore Hotel
– FREE Honolulu City Tour & Kualoa Secret Island Luncheon
– FREE Dubai Sahara Experience
– FREE Café de Paris Gala Dinner & Legendary Grand Casino in Monte Carlo
– FREE Door-to-Door Luggage Service*
– FREE Comprehensive Visa Package
– FREE Unlimited Laundry, Including Dry Cleaning and Pressing
– FREE Unlimited WiFi Throughout the Ship
– FREE Phone Time Per Suite
– FREE Commemorative Gift
– FREE Onboard Medical Service
The 2017 World Cruise sails roundtrip Miami starting on January 5 through May 13, 2017 and visits 6 continents, 31 countries, 62 ports, 29 UNESCO World Heritage sites and includes 6 overnights stays. Guests aboard this 128-night voyage will enjoy Signature World Cruise Amenities including three exclusive shoreside events and a pre-cruise Gala in Miami. Prices for this all-inclusive 128 day trip begin as low as $54,999 per person! That is less than $1000 a day per couple for the experience of a lifetime!
For more information on this world cruise opportunity or others, please contact [email protected] or call 512.322.9399