FREE ONE-WAY AIR A Remarkable Journey to Alaska, British Columbia & Haida Gwaii With Lindblad Expeditions
Book by March 31, 2016 and receive free one-way air (Sitka/Seattle) on the Apr. 30 and May 1, 2016 departures. Subject to availability, new bookings only.
Embark on a 15-day adventure between Sitka, Alaska and Seattle, Washington exploring three of the most appealing wild regions in the Pacific Northwest: Alaska’s Inside Passage, coastal British Columbia, and Haida Gwaii.
You’ll sail into mist-shrouded fjords and past crashing glaciers, see brown bears stalking shores, and eagles flying. And in Haida Gwaii you’ll meet artisans and experience the resonance of their cultural heritage and artwork. With our special access to Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site, you’ll see ancient village sites, and the endemic species that make Haida Gwaii the “Canadian Galápagos.” The intimate 62-guest twin expedition ships are fully equipped with tools for exploration that will enable you to:
• Sail deep into the fjords and narrow, wildlife-rich channels
• Encounter abundant and varied wildlife; spend time observing them
• Enjoy privileged access to Haida Gwaii, the ancestral home of the Haida people, which contains Gwaii Haanas National Park Reserve, National Marine Conservation Area Reserve, and Haida Heritage Site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site (the first ship with over 22 guests permitted in 20 years)
• Shoot with and learn from a National Geographic certified photo instructor
• Experience the surprisingly colorful undersea through video shot by our undersea specialist on every expedition
• Benefit from our 30+ years of experience and relationships in Alaska to see all you came for & more
Limited to four sailings only. For more information, email [email protected]