About the Ship
In 1966 Lindblad Expeditions took the very first guests to Antarctica, the start of an entirely new style of explorative travel. Today, Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic, offer extraordinary, small ship expeditions worldwide with the most experienced expedition teams in the industry. Join them for up close & very personal forays into wildness.
Depart to: Antarctica, Iceland, Norway, Greenland, Russian North East Passage
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Meals & non-alcoholic beverages included
- Snorkeling (including equipment)
- Zodiac & kayak explorations
- Presentations, guest speakers
- $50 Shipboard Credit
- All shore excursions
Why Do We Love It?
- Full stabilized, highly strengthened ice class Polar Code PC5 (Category A) vessel
- Equipped with full suite of expedition tools & experience enhancing amenities
- Patented X Bow & powerful wave sliding technology provides smooth ride
- 126 guests only
- intimate exploration
- Next Generation expedition ship
Ready to Plan Your Trip Aboard the NG Endurance?
Departure Lounge is ready to be your travel advisor. If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment aboard Lindblad Expeditions National Geographic Endurance, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today!