The Singular Patagonia in Puerto Bories, Chile is a unique hotel with 57 rooms and suites, world-class spa, gourmet restaurant, and more than 20 different excursions—including Torres del Paine National Park.
Exclusive offer from Singular Hotels for Departure Lounge clients staying 3 nights with full board:
– Chilean wine tasting paired with Patagonian appetizers (once during stay)
– Complimentary night at The Singular Santiago located in the Lastarria neighborhood downtown
– Complimentary roundtrip transfers between the airport and the hotel in Santiago
Offer valid November 1 – 30, 2015
Virtuoso amenities at The Singular Patagonia:
– Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
– Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
– $100 spa treatment credit per room/per stay
– Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Good to know: restored and resurrected by fourth generation family members of the original pioneers who settled the area and built the sheep farming industry more than 100 years ago, The Singular pays homage to the building’s and founders’ rich historical importance in the development of the local culture, economy and heritage.
Insider tip: combine Patagonia with the Atacama Desert or a cruise to Tierra del Fuego and Cape Horn