Meet Travel Advisor Scott Latimer
Over the last 30 years, I have had the pleasure of helping build five different multi-million-dollar businesses, thrived in the wonderful culture of a top tier fortune 500 company, and helped hundreds of special associates build their careers and reach their aspirations. At the end of the day, success is helping people achieve their goals.
I am passionate about experiential travel, adventure, scuba diving, and sailing. I have had the luxury of traveling globally having been to all 50 states, three territories, and over 38 different countries. Travel is my passion. Over 10 years ago, my wife and I fell in love with the BVI’s and currently have two Nautitech 46 Fly sailing vessels for charter in that market. I am very familiar with the complex changing dynamics of the Caribbean having been through the recent devastation from Irma and Maria.
I have experienced most of the luxury cruise lines and am intimately familiar with both the bareboat and crewed yacht charter markets, especially in the Caribbean. I have had amazing experiences at properties across the globe that I want to share with my clients because the real magic about traveling is the ability to share the experiences and allow everyone to enjoy the best the world has to offer.
Being part of Departure Lounge allows me to leverage experiences across a very talented team to make my clients travel experiences the best they can be and help them achieve their personal travel goals.
- Costa Rica
- Crewed & Bareboat Yacht Charters
- Luxury Cruises—Ocean & River
- Adventure Trips—Scuba, Rafting, Hiking
- Executive Retreats & Teambuilding
- Viking Ocean Cruises & Viking River Cruises
- Moorings/Sunsail/Dream/Regionals (Yachts)
- Royal Caribbean Cruises
- Seabourn Cruise Line
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Oceana Cruises
- Holland America Line
- Viking Sky—Viking Homelands Cruise of the Baltic
- Adare Manor—Ireland
- Pacuare Lodge in Costa Rica—Amazing raft in and raft out Eco-Resort
- Hamanasai Tree Houses in Belize—Fantastic diving resort in Belize
- Peter Island BVI—Private Island in BVI (Rebuilding)
- Copa De Arbol Tree Houses in Costa Rica
- Bitter End Yacht Club—(Rebuilding)
- Norway—Magical trip driving through countryside visiting Fjords, waterfalls, countryside
- Caribbean Bareboating—Nothing better than island hopping in your own sailboat
- Costa Rica—Amazing diverse experiences from East, Central, and West coast activities
- Belize—Diving, Jungles, and Mayan Ruins
- Japan during Sakura season