About The Hotel
Owned by the Villa d’Este Group, this fascinating 16th century Villa enjoys an enviable location on the banks of the Arno River, just in the heart of the Tuscan countryside. Villa La Massa is the perfect place to rest after a long day of touring in Florence. The hotel’s private shuttle service runs daily to and from Ponte Vecchio, perfect to enjoy the splendor of Italy’s most beautiful city and the tranquility of the countryside.
Rooms & Suites
Each of the 41 rooms and suites, divided in between 4 villas, is furnished in Florentine style. One of the villas, the Casa Colonica, an ancient farmhouse featuring 4 suites and a kitchen, has been rehabilitated in 2018 and can be rented out on an exclusive basis.
Food & Drink
The gourmet restaurant “Il Verrocchio” offers the traditional Tuscan cuisine with over 400 labels of wine; its terrace overlooking the Arno River is a unique setting for romantic dinners.
Fitness & Relaxation
For those looking for a full day of relax, a beautiful heated outdoor swimming pool, a modern fitness center and the Arno Spa are available on the property.
The Arno SPA is a warm and informal welcome in an original Tuscan atmosphere, combining heritage with luxurious comfort. Acqua: the wet area with the Turkish bath, the sauna, the Roman pool with hydromassage and sensory showers. Beauté: two spa suites one twin bedded for treatments pervaded with Tuscan scents. Products from the cosmetic line of Officina Farmaceutica di Santa Maria Novella. Sport: all gym equipment, space for yoga and floor exercises. Everything evokes the feel of Villa La Massa.
Tennis and golf courses are nearby.
Why Do We Love It?
- Il Verrocchio restaurant, Tuscan cuisine w/over 400 labels of wine
- 20-minute complimentary drive to Florence City Centre
- 16th century Villa in the heart of the Tuscan countryside
- Beautiful, heated, outdoor swimming pool
- Explore the city, relax in the countryside
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive?
- Mercedes transfer from Airport or Santa Maria Novella Station
- 50 Euro food & beverage credit with 3–4 night minimum stay
- One 3-course dinner for two with 5 night minimum stay
- Early check-in / late check-out, subject to availability
- Daily buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary minibar, replenished once daily
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Italy?
Departure Lounge is ready to be your travel advisor. For the same price you would pay directly, we’ll add value and upgrade your stay at Villa La Massa. Contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today!