About The Hotel
Villa d’Este occupies an enviable spot on Lake Como, amid 25 acres of luxuriously landscaped park. Accommodations are divided between two historic mansions, where over 145 years of tradition blends flawlessly with modern comforts. All rooms are individually decorated and furnished with antiques, silk brocade drapes, oil paintings and Como silk furnishings.
Four exclusive private villas, located inside the property, can be rented for ultimate privacy.
Food & Drinks
The formal and elegant Veranda restaurant overlooking the lake and gardens serves a traditional Italian haute cuisine, whilst more relaxed dining can be enjoyed at the cosy and chic Grill.
Sports & Activities
Activities at Villa d’Este include all kinds of sport facilities: the unique swimming pool floating on the lake, an indoor pool, tennis courts, squash, sauna, steam bath and a jogging track, as well as all types of water sports. For golf enthusiasts there are a putting green and Golf simulator on property and several 18-hole golf courses nearby.
The Beauty Centre provides the perfect oasis to replenish mind, body and soul.
Why Do We Love It?
- Incredible location on Lake Como, 45 minutes from Milan
- Innovative and traditional going back to the 16th Century
- Perfect combination of history, glamour, architecture
- Dedicated discrete and personalized service
- Timeless elegance and style
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Complimentary use of minibar replenished once a day
- Early check-in / late check-out if available
- Buffet breakfast at the restaurant
- Upgrade on arrival if available
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Italy?
Departure Lounge Is Ready to Be Your Travel Advisor. For the same price you would pay directly, we’ll add value and upgrade your stay at Contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today!