About the Hotel
Tswalu Kalahari is South Africa’s largest private game reserve, now protecting over 110,000 hectares of spectacular grasslands and mountains. We take conservation as our absolute priority; our vision is to “restore the Kalahari to itself.” No more than 30 guests at a time can discover the beauty of this arid savannah, its diverse wildlife and the serenity of what may well be South Africa’s last great wilderness.
We hope that by redefining the way in which wilderness conservation and research work hand in hand with our guests’ experience and the engagement of our community, we can create an inspirational legacy which secures this special place for future generations.
Why Do We Love It?
- Conservation is a priority; No more than 30 guests at a time
- Horseback riding in the savanna among diverse wildlife
- Unique Dining, Spa, Pool and Fitness Facilities
- South Africa’s largest private game reserve
- Dine & dream under the Kalahari’s skies
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Get:
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two
- Complimentary full breakfast for two daily
- Private bush picnic & astronomy evening
- Early check-in / late check-out if available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi