About the Hotel
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman, on world-famous Seven Mile Beach, is Grand Cayman’s premiere five diamond luxury resort and a flagship of the Caribbean. The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman has a total of 365 guest rooms including 11 Harbour suites, The Ritz-Carlton Suite, The Ritz-Carlton Club Level and The Residential suites, an exclusive collection of 24 oceanfront condominiums that feature open floor plans with generous living and dining areas, vast terraces and professionally equipped kitchens.
Special considerations have been made to accommodate Ritz-Carlton guests who visit Grand Cayman with their families. King rooms feature a twin love seat that folds out into a bed, and double rooms feature two Queen beds. The Ritz-Carlton Club Level provides guests with the highest personal service, including the assistance of a private Club Concierge and five complimentary food and beverage presentations daily.
Ambassadors of the Environment by Jean-Michel Cousteau introduces young people and adults to the natural wonders and rich cultural traditions of the Cayman Islands. The islands’ ecological resources become a natural classroom and living laboratory in which kids, “tweens,” teenagers and even their parents will learn while having so much fun that they’ll never imagine that it’s educational. Through exploration and active study, our ambassadors will have meaningful experiences that imbue them with a deep appreciation and respect for nature as well as an understanding of how to live more sustainably back home.
Food & Drink
- Silver Palm: Immerse yourself in Caribbean elegance with adventurous martinis and classic cocktails,a large selection of wines and champagne offered by the glass and traditional English tea on weekends.
- Taikun: Cayman’s only true gourmet sushi featuring fresh hand-grated Wasabi and the island’s largest sake selection.
- Perched on the widest stretch of Seven Mile Beach, BarJack pool bar and grill is sure to become Grand Cayman’s prime vantage point for sunsets over the Caribbean Sea.
- Seven: Featuring Niman Ranch all natural beef, revel in the Caribbean’s ultimate steak experience or savor a delicious breakfast.
- Blue by Eric Ripert: From New York’s seafood master, acclaimed Chef Eric Ripert of the iconic Le Bernardin restaurant enjoy exquisite local seafood, elevated to the sublime with seasonal flavors and masterful technique.
Spa, Sports & Pool
la prairie: the leader in Swiss skincare and European spa treatments, has handpicked The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman as the home of the international launch of the world’s first spa. The 20,000 square foot, 17 room spa was conceived in tandem with la prairie’s Silver Rain, the company’s ultra-premium fragrance housed in a brilliant asymmetrical rain drop.
Finally, world class golfing and tennis comes to Cayman with Greg Norman’s 9 hole golf course, Blue Tip. and The Courts by Nick Bollettieri.
Additionally, the resort has two outdoor pools, and a variety of water sports.
Why Do We Love It?
- The resort has two outdoor pools, and a variety of water sports
- Taikun: Cayman’s only gourmet sushi and largest sake selection
- Five complimentary food and beverage presentations daily
- 20,000 square foot, 15 room spa facility
- World class golfing and tennis
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Get:
- Early check-in / Late check-out if available
- Upgrade on arrival if available
- $100 hotel / resort credit
- Breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi