About the Hotel
The Inn of the Five Graces is located in an historic section of Santa Fe, New Mexico, on the corner of Old Santa Fe Trial, one of the main and most historic roads into the city, and East De Vargas, a quiet, one-way street. The hotel is next door to the Santa Fe Playhouse and the Pink Adobe, long one of the most famous restaurants in the city, across the street from the Chapel of San Miguel (the oldest church in America), and only a block from the Slate Capital building.
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival if available
- Breakfast for two daily
- $100 spa credit
- Early check-in/late check-out if available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Do We Love It?
- Impressive hand-crafted artwork
- Beautiful, tranquil courtyards throughout grounds
- Gourmet dining on-site in Bistro 315
- Classic, indigenous, New Mexico styled rooms
- In the middle of the historic district of downtown Santa Fe
Ready to Plan Your Trip to New Mexico?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at The Inn of the Five Graces, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today.