About the Hotel
Having been lovingly refurbished, The Goring has entered a new era. The top-to-toe designer renovation was completed with a ravishing new Front Hall, which is resplendent with exquisite hand painted wallpaper. Nestled in Belgravia, adjacent to Buckingham Palace, the impeccably English hotel’s individually decorated suites and bedrooms offer supreme comfort. The Goring stands out from the crowd with its Royal Warrant (granted by The Queen herself), private garden and exceptional service, including a team of footmen. The Michelin-star Dining Room serves the best British food, and the hotel is home to London’s favorite afternoon tea.
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, The Goring Dining Room
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
Why Do We Love It?
- London’s last remaining family-owned luxury hotel
- Fleet of footmen deliver the ultimate service experience
- Luxury suites and bedrooms with exquisite furnishings
- Michelin-starred dining doom
- Award-winning afternoon tea
Ready to Plan Your Trip to London?