About The Hotel
Six Senses Duxton is situated in Tanjong Pagar, the island city-state’s central district and the eclectic heart of Chinatown where business, socializing, dining and nightlife take center stage. The hotel unites a row of heritage trading houses that have been sustainably restored under the gifted hand of acclaimed British designer, Anouska Hempel. The original design of this Urban Redevelopment Authority Architectural Heritage awarded building features a diverse mix of Chinese, Malay and European elements.
Sister hotel, Six Senses Maxwell opening in the fall, is located just minutes away by foot. Guests will be able to enjoy the services of both properties and all the colorful community has to offer.
Why Do We Love It?
- Heritage building, built in 1860, steps away from Chinatown
- Hotel designed by Anouska Hempel, renowned designer
- Traditional Chinese medicine physician
- Tea appreciation and yoga classes
- Welcome arrival with singing bowl
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive:
- Complimentary Ala Carte Breakfast for two daily
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit
- Early check-in / late check-out if available
- Upgrade on arrival if available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Singapore?
Departure Lounge Is Ready to Be Your Travel Advisor. For the same price you would pay directly, we’ll add value and upgrade your stay at Contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today!