About the Hotel
Add canoeing, kayaking, and tree climbing to your wine country vacation at Six Senses Duoro Valley. The 60-room hotel occupies a 19th-century manor house overlooking the UNESCO-designated region and takes a total approach to well-being. The grape is sovereign here, with a wine library for tastings and an extensive cellar. The Vale de Abrado Restaurant uses produce from the organic garden; discover citrus-based spa treatments and take a river cruise or helicopter to fully absorb the Duoro.
Location: Lamego, Portugal
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily
- $100 USD resort credit, to be utilized during stay
Why Do We Love It?
- UNESCO World Heritage setting
- Superbly renovated 19th-century manor house with 60 guestrooms
- Overlooks the world’s oldest demarcated wine region
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Portugal?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at Six Senses Duoro Valley, contact a Departure Lounge travel Advisor today.