Former residence of Prince Roland Bonaparte located in the upscale 16th arrondissement of Paris, Shangri-La Hotel, Paris is the epitome of Asian hospitality and French art de vivre.
This 19th century architectural gem has been listed in the French “Monuments Historiques” registry since 2009 and officially awarded the “Palace” status in 2014.
Its 101 rooms and suites offer stunning and unique views of the Eiffel Tower and numerous Parisian landmarks. Three restaurants, including 2 Michelin starred, overseen by Executive Chef Christophe Moret, offer both a French and Chinese cuisine. Le Bar Botaniste, friendly and intimate, is the perfect Parisian meeting place.
Four historical reception rooms welcome the most prestigious events and wedding.
Finally, CHI, The Spa, with its 15-meter pool bathed in natural daylight and The Organic Pharmacy treatments, is an invitation to relaxation and serenity.
Numerous features make Shangri-La Hotel, Paris one of the most elegant addresses in the French capital, located in the cultural heart of Paris and just a few minutes from the Champs Elysées and Avenue Montaigne.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017 – 2018):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Full breakfast for up to two in-room guest daily
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- 1-way airport transfer with VIP Meet and Great upon arrival starting the Deluxe Suite category and above (Arrival transfer reservation must be made prior to arrival with our team)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi