About the Hotel
Known as The Last Best Place, The Resort at Paws Up in Montana may be just that. A pristine escape in the Rocky Mountains, taking full advantage of the Big Sky countryside, this wilderness outpost offers something for all energy levels. Explore the land on horseback, cast a fly for trout or simply indulge in spa treatments at Spa Town®. As for accommodations, you can choose from 28 luxurious vacation homes, or you can experience luxury camping in one of 30 luxury tents, with decadent furnishings, your own private bathroom and even a Camping Butler. It’s nature served on a silver platter.
Greenough, Montana, United States
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary round-trip private airport transfers
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- $300 USD activity credit
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
Why Do We Love It?
- 37,000 acres for exploration
- 40+ activities, with guides
- Spear headers of Glamping in the USA
- Impeccable rustic elegance
- Perfect for getaways & multi-generational gatherings
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Montana?