About the Hotel
Located in the heart of downtown Siem Reap, Park Hyatt Siem Reap is an award winning 5-star luxury hotel with 104 guestrooms including 13 private suites. Nearby to the 12th century ruins of Angkor and Angkor Wat as well as just a block from Siem Reap’s bustling night markets and eclectic restaurants, Park Hyatt Siem Reap provides the perfect escape to luxury and comfort. Park Hyatt Siem Reap offers guests personalized and authentic Cambodian hospitality along with stunning architecture and exquisite dining options. Highlights include a beautiful courtyard with ancient Banyan tree, traditional Cambodian dance performances and Siem Reap’s best homemade ice cream available at the hotel’s Glasshouse Deli. Patisserie.
Park Hyatt Siem Reap was voted one of the World’s Best Hotels in Travel + Leisure Magazine’s 2015 500 List as well as being included in Conde Nast Traveler Magazine’s 2015 Gold List.
Why Do We Love It?
- Near 12th-century ruins of Angkor, UNESCO World Heritage site
- Walking distance to high-end boutiques & restaurants
- Authentic Cambodian hospitality experience
- Refined interiors & graceful gardens
- Two luxurious pools
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive:
- One complimentary “Taste of Cambodia” dinner for two
- Early check-in / late check out, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two at The Dining Rom
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi
Ready to Plan your trip to Cambodia?
Departure Lounge is ready to be your travel advisor. For the same price you would pay directly, we’ll add value and upgrade your stay at Park Hyatt Siem Reap. Contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today!