An architectural ark, the beachfront Kivotos, the landmark hotel of Mykonos, launches this summer an array of exclusive services and amenities to its guests.
Wrapped in the emerald waters of Ornos and with a stunning view of the infinite horizon, Kivotos overlooks its own private beach. Built in a masterly way on a rocky slope, it impresses with its imposing architecture and interior design equipped rooms, suites and private villa. The unique elements of Kivotos are the stunning collection of modern art and rare antiques, impeccable and personalized service and the ideal location, just minutes away from the center of Mykonos. Elegance and refined luxury characterize every corner.
The world-class facilities of Kivotos include the impressively decorated and luxuriously appointed rooms and suites, 39 in its entirety, an incredible villa with a private pool and secluded beach area, two swimming pools with open-air Jacuzzis, a SPA, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a private beach, squash court, three restaurants and bars, an art gallery, boutique, hair salon, a scenic chapel within its premises for weddings, and a private yacht available for daily cruises and romantic private dinners, anchored in the bay of Ornos just in front of the hotel.
Due to its rare nature and unparalleled sense of personalized hospitality, Kivotos has its own distinctive features that makes it bespokely authentic. It falls in the category of hotels which are considered a milestone for the region where they belong.
Kivotos has managed to establish the luxury tourism in Mykonos, and today in the middle of the third decade of its life, it continues to give its own distinctive mark on the hospitality backbone combining travel with art.
In an effort to comprehend the philosophy of Kivotos, we shall refer to Spyros Michopoulos, father and the second generation, Philip and Jason, who envisioned the creation of the first boutique hotel in Greece. His love for travel, collecting antiques and works of art, continuous observation, led him to quickly grasp the need to diversify the tourism product and provide genuine hospitality. That was to create a unit to be more like home than a hotel. An image that was etched in his mind, throughout his travels, and involved a French mirror that seamlessly was tied on a full white mural, triggered his inspiration. The first step was taken towards establishing the first boutique hotel in Greece.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2018):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Mediterranean Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full) excludes NERO NERO private beach restaurant
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- Welcome amenity of bottle of wine, fruit and chocolates
- 10% discount on our Private Yacht cruises
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- For stays of 5 nights or more in rooms and suites, guests also receive one a la carte luncheon for two, once during stay (excluding alcoholic beverages, taxes & gratuities)
- For stays of 5 nights or more in Villas, guests will receive one special SPA treatment experience of 1hr, once during stay (Value $150 USD)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi