About the Hotel
The island of Providenciales (‘Provo’) is home to Gansevoort Turks + Caicos, an opulent escape from civilization located on 400 feet of the purest white sand in the Caribbean. With ocean views from every guest room, the hypnotic turquoise water flourishes with marine life creating a perfect setting for snorkelers, anglers, sailors, water sports enthusiasts and leisure vacationers. Provo boasts eight national parks, nature reserves and historical sites. Gansevoort Turks + Caicos offers 91 guest rooms including 32 suites and 4 penthouses, and sets the standard for a fresh new style of luxury without formality, combining classic Caribbean style with a contemporary flair.
Relish your private time in any of our spacious guestrooms, all of which have been designed to offer quiet comfort, pure pleasure and deep relaxation.Of our 91 guestrooms, 84 are beachfront, 32 are suites and 4 are three-bedroom penthouses with private wraparound terraces and outdoor Jacuzzis.Stretch out in a spacious spa tub for a soothing soak with Cutler toiletries.Take in the breathtaking ocean views available from all our luxurious accommodations that also feature the following amenities:
- floor-to-ceiling sliding doors and windows
- 9‘3″ ceilings, 12‘ in penthouse units
- Sterling Hospitality Sleep System beds
- luxurious Frette bedding, towels and robes
- over-sized bathrooms featuring separate spa tubs and Kohler WaterTile rain showers
- 24 hour in-room dining by Stelle
- complimentary WiFi
- large screen LCD TVs, DVD/CD players, and Bose stereos with iPod docking stations
- in-room safes that accommodate laptops
- and twice daily housekeeping service including evening turndown
Suites offer laundry facilities and full modern kitchens with marble counter tops and Liebherr, Gaggenau and Bosch appliances.
Food & Drink
Experience the urban sophistication that the Gansevoort is known for at our provocative but laid-back vibe of Stelleand the Beach Bar + Grill. Put a bottle of bubbly on ice at Beach Bar + Grill while you enjoy the golden, end-of-the-day sun.Bonfires, live island music, refreshing cocktails – check.Lazy days roll into easy nights with a starlit stroll to Stelle for an intimate gourmet dinner by the pool under the palms, or in our indoor dining area.Share a romantic meal on your own private floating island in our signature pool. The chef complements Stelle’s Modern Mediterranean cuisine with local specialties like conch as well as fresh seafood such as grouper, snapper, mahi mahi, and when in season, the Caribbean spiny lobster. All just steps from your room.
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos is proud to welcome Exhale Spa. The highly acclaimed spa concept combines therapeutic services with a host of complimentary offerings including proprietary classes (Core Fusion®, Core Fusion® Sport, and Core Energy® Flow), transforming spa therapies, results-oriented skin care regimens, and life-changing retreats – all under one roof.Exhale offers its signature programs and services with a daily schedule of mind body classes, spa services and mind body retreats of various lengths and intensity – tailored to provide guests with the means for achieving inner and outer well being.
Exhale Spa features spa with therapy rooms that open to private shower gardens, an oceanfront pavilion for mind body classes and therapies, a 7,000 sq ft pool with “floating islands”, a mind body studio, manicure & pedicure room, relaxation garden, well-being boutique, in-room spa services, a luxury fitness center, and more.
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos offers 600 sq ft of indoor meeting space with adjoining garden and break-out room and catering by Stelle. Multiple indoor and outdoor function venues are available including Stelle, Beach Bar + Grill, pool deck, garden, penthouse, terrace and beachfront. On-site wedding and group function coordinators are available for guest assistance. Exhale Spa is also available for special group events.
- Travel + Leisure’s ‘500 World’s Best Hotels’ list 2012
- Conde Nast Traveler 2011 Readers’ Choice
- Conde Nast Traveler 2010 Hot List
- Travel + Leisure 2010 It List
- A Conde Nast Johansens recommended resort
Why Do We Love It?
- Beachfront penthouses, wraparound terraces and 12-foot ceilings
- Located on 400 feet of the purest white sand in the Caribbean
- Provo has 8 national parks, nature reserves and historical sites
- Ocean views from every guest room
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Get:
- Early check-in / late check-out if available
- Upgrade on arrival if available
- $100 hotel / resort credit
- Breakfast for two daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi