About the Hotel
Situated atop historic Beacon Hill, Fifteen Beacon conveniently places our guests in the heart of the city. The Financial District, State House, Newbury Street shopping, Faneuil Hall, the Theatre District and a variety of museums are just minutes away.
Rooms and Suites
The hotel has 63 spacious rooms and suites, each with a king or queen-size bed. All rooms have fireplaces and built-in mahogany wall units that contain in-room entertainment systems and private bars. Each room has its own color scheme and furniture design. Unique room features include:
- In-room private safe
- Complete stereo system
- Digital satellite music with surround-sound speakers
- iPod Home docks
- Flat screen television
- Three telephones, two telephone lines, speakerphone and cordless phone (each guestroom has a privately assigned phone number)
- High-speed internet access
- Windows that open
- Private bar with premium spirits
- Lefroy Brooks bathroom fixtures and heated towel racks
- Fresh flowers
- Crystal glassware
- Lighted makeup mirror
- Hair dryer
- Custom packaged toiletries.
Food and Drinks
Dining facilities include Mooo…., a contemporary steakhouse with a bar that stocks Boston’s finest collection of single malt scotches, vintage Armagnacs and Cognacs. The bar offers late night food service until closing.
Fifteen Beacon offers a variety of exercise options. An in-house exercise room which includes free weights, stair climber, cross trainer, treadmills and stationary bikes; Fitcorp Health Club, across the street from the hotel, extends full membership privileges to guests during their stay for only $15 per day; and private exercise may be arranged in guestrooms.
On-Site Amenities and Services
Features and guest services include 24-hour valet laundry, daily ice delivery, complimentary overnight shoe shine, valet parking, evening turn down, in-town chauffeured Lexus service, 24-hour room service and 24-hour concierge/bell service.
Why Do We Love It?
- Dog friendly with welcome amenities and turn-down service for our furry guests with no pet fee associated with the hotel
- Luxury boutique hotel in Boston’s historic Beacon Hill neighborhood
- Complimentary Lexus house car service within a 2 mile radius
- Seasonal roof deck with stunning views of downtown Boston
- Each luxury 63 room features an in-room gas fireplace
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive:
- Early check-in of noon (based on availability)
- Guaranteed late check-out of 4 PM
- Upgrade on arrival if available
- Daily continental breakfast
- $100 food credit
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Boston?
Departure Lounge Is Ready to Be Your Travel Advisor. For the same price you would pay directly, we’ll add value and upgrade your stay at Fifteen Beacon. Contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today!