Just across the mountain from Telluride, Dunton Hot Springs Resort is a romantic ghost town, set in an extraordinary alpine valley. Our resorts offer a variety of day and overnight packages, and the entire town or ranch can be rented exclusively for corporate retreats, family reunions and weddings.
Dunton Hot Springs is a small and exclusive resort nestled deep in the San Juan Mountains of the Colorado Rockies. This perfectly restored ghost town thrives on contradictions; hand- hewn log cabins exquisitely furnished, a life-worn saloon serving food of startling quality, lung torturing trails followed by pampering massages, sensuous hot springs beneath shimmering snow banks. Free of cell phones, this romantic old mining town still provides high speed wireless internet access in every cabin and video conferencing in our dance hall to the comforting sound of a tumbling waterfall.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2018):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary A La Carte Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Bottle of Sutcliffe Wine in room upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi