About the Hotel
This luxury hotel in Amsterdam has repeatedly been crowned the number one luxury hotel in the Netherlands. Located in the Museum Square district, the true heart of the city, the Conservatorium is an architectural masterpiece that combines a landmark heritage building with graceful, contemporary design. Guests enjoy a selection of restaurants, a bar, lounge and the 1,000 square metres Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre. In this vibrant and elegant setting, the city’s crown jewels – the Van Gogh Museum, Concertgebouw, Rijksmuseum, Vondelpark and Amsterdam’s most indulgent shopping – are literally at your doorstep. For culture and for business, it’s a location like no other.
Rooms and Suites
The hotel features 129 rooms and suites, all equipped with state-of-the-art in-room technology as well as luxury linens and amenities. Conservatorium hotel occupies eight floors with room categories ranging from Duplex Guest Rooms to several suites including a spacious penthouse. All rooms and suites include double glazed windows and range in size from 30 m2 to a spacious 170 m2. Paying homage to the building’s original lofty ceilings, almost half of the rooms have been transformed into stunning duplex layout with large windows and exposed structural beams.
Pampering room details:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Private bar with extensive choice of cold beverages and snacks
- Coffee machine in the room
- Complimentary daily newspaper and amenities upon check-in
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Center
- Bathrooms feature flat screen mirror TV’s
- Micro cotton towels and luxurious designer bathroom amenities
Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Centre
Akasha Holisitc Wellbeing Centre has been awarded as best hotel spa in the Netherlands – offering 1,000 square metres of luxury. It is a spacious and tranquil urban retreat, where visitors can enjoy a dazzling pool, a private Hammam, and the best equipped gym of any hotel in Amsterdam. The specialists offer indulgent therapies, treatments and training offered nowhere else – from nutrition to meditation, and Reiki to Watsu.
The lap pool measuring 18m x 5m provides an oasis of calmness and serenity within the comfort of the indulgent simplicity of Lissoni’s design.
Restaurants and Bars
The hotel caters to every taste through several restaurants and bar areas. The venues are destinations on their own and are welcoming both the local community and the international visitor.
Why Do We Love It?
- Experience culinary bliss in the Brasserie & Taiko Restaurants
- Combines historical architecture with contemporary design
- Signature treatments at Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Spa
- Personal host assigned for exclusive, individual service
- Located in the heart of Amsterdam’s museum district
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- $100 USD equivalent hotel credits for use during stay
- Early check-in / late check-out, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
Ready to Plan Your Trip to the Netherlands?