About the Hotel
Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena is the first five-star hotel & spa in Castilla y León, situated in the heart of Ribera del Duero, Spain. In each of its 79 luxury rooms, you will appreciate the charm & elegance of one of the best-preserved Cistercian monasteries of the 12th century in Europe.
Location: Ribera del Duero, Spain
Rest & Relaxation
The 21,500 sq ft spa includes 16 treatment rooms, thermal pools and a unique water contrast circuit. Designed for the rest and relaxation of the mind and body, Castilla Termal has created exclusive treatments that add the best techniques and high-quality cosmetic products along with our mineral-medicinal water.
Food & Drinks
In addition, enjoy a mix between traditional and modern gastronomy, prepared with the highest quality local products, in our Converso Restaurant. Come to know the exclusive Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena hotel & spa.
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival, guaranteed
- Daily breakfast for up to two in-room guests
- Early check-in / late check out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary glass of wine at the hotel bar
Why Do We Love It?
- First five-star hotel & spa in Castilla y León
- Located on the 12th century Santa Maria de Valbuena monastery
- Situated on the Golden Mile of the Ribera del Duero
- Relax in the spa’s mineral-medicinal water
- Traditional & modern cuisine of the highest quality
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Spain?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at Castilla Termal Monasterio de Valbuena, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today.