About the Hotel
Caldera House is a luxurious boutique hotel nestled at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, Wyoming.
Generous in size and uncompromising in aesthetic, Caldera House features four four-bedroom suites and four two-bedroom suites designed by award-winning studios Commune Design and Carney Logan Burke. All suites boast their own fully equipped chef’s kitchen, dining area, living room, and outdoor space with mountain views.
- Round-Trip Airport Transfers (one per suite)
- Dedicated Concierge
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Mini Bar Snacks and Non Alcoholic Beverages
- Valet Parking
- Ski Valet
- Twice Daily Housekeeping
- Turndown Service
Whether you’re in the mood for world-class Italian dinner at Old Yellowstone Garage, an après-ski cocktail, or a quick bite before hitting the slopes, Caldera House has a variety of dining options to enjoy.
From the jutting peaks of the Tetons to the rushing waters of Snake River, the dramatic landscapes of Jackson Hole has inspired unforgettable adventures for decades. At Caldera House, our job is to help you take advantage of every experience there is to be had.
Spa & Fitness
The Caldera House Spa & Athletic Club is an ideal place to rejuvenate after a day spent navigating the wild terrain of Jackson Hole. Guests have 24-hour access to our fitness studio, equipped with Peloton bikes and yoga corner, as well as our heated outdoor infinity plunge and cedar dry sauna. A number of massages and therapies are available in our treatment room or in-suite upon request.
Location: Teton Village, Wyoming
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast daily, served in the Member Lounge
- Complimentary dinner, for up to two in-room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary round-trip private airport transfers
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
Why Do We Love It?
- Residential style accommodations with luxury hotel amenities
- Prime location at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain
- Three excellent dining options on property
- Dedicated concierge for full trip planning
- Brand-new, exclusive luxury property
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Wyoming?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at The Greenwich Hotel, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today.