About the Hotel
Built on Inca foundations, rich history meets modern indulgence in Cusco’s fairy tale hideaway, Belmond Palacio Nazarenas. We’ve preserved all that is precious: original Inca stonework, colonial frescos and gold-framed paintings. And yet, upon entry a contemporary Cusco comes to the fore. Discover a fabulous spa, the city’s first outdoor pool and daring cuisine from leading Peruvian chefs.
Location: Cusco, Peru
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in-room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- $100 USD Spa Services credit
- Complimentary WiFi
Why Do We Love It?
- Captivating history & culture of Cusco, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 16th-century palace-turned-convent, now a 55-suite, urban escape
- Set within a peaceful plaza off Cusco’s main square
- Daringly modern indulgence with timeless appeal
- Personal butler service
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Peru?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at Belmond Palacio Nazarenas, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today.