About the Hotel
Set in lush gardens beside the rushing Urubamba River, this tranquil Andean hideaway is an adventure for the senses. Built to resemble a rural Peruvian village, Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado is one of the most unique luxury hotels in Peru. Situated at a lower altitude than nearby Cusco, the hotel provides the perfect environment in which to acclimatize, and is an ideal base to explore the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu.
Location: Sacred Valley, Peru
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests in El Huerto
- $100 USD Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
Why Do We Love It?
- 23 guestrooms, suites & two-story villas with views of the Urubamba River
- Private train station for use on your Machu Picchu adventure
- Cooking classes, pisco tastings, horseback riding & rafting
- Heated pool & Andean-style Mau Willka Spa
- Feed the hotel’s baby alpacas
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Peru?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at Belmond Hotel Rio Sagrado, Sacred Valley, Peru, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today.