About the Hotel
Hollywood glamour in a modern classic. Perched high in the Santa Barbara hills, this iconic hideaway offers the best views of the American Riviera. Spread across seven acres of secluded gardens, Belmond El Encanto opened in 1918 and has been part of Santa Barbara’s social scene ever since. The resort is gleaming and glamorous, yet relaxed and low key. It’s the kind of place that invites you to recline poolside, breathe in the ocean air, and sip a glass of crisp local wine.
Location: Santa Barbara, California
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Continental breakfast daily, for up to two in-room guests
- $100 USD Resort/Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
Why Do We Love It?
- Glorious gardens offer sweeping views of Santa Barbara and the Pacific Ocean
- Enjoy nearby wineries, polo matches, beaches & cave diving
- Dine under the stars on the ocean-facing terrace
- One of California’s most indulgent hideaways
- Lavish zero-edge swimming pool
Ready to Plan Your Trip to California?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at Belmond El Encanto, Santa Barbaa, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today.