About the Hotel
Deep in the countryside, surrounded by 4,200 acres of rolling hills, sweeping valleys, vineyards & olive groves, Belmond Castello di Casole offers a true Tuscan escape. Experiences in the aristocratic estate embrace countryside pleasures and the bounties of nature. Cycle along picturesque trails, explore the region’s famed vineyards, or cook up feasts based on locally sourced delicacies, including prized truffles. Further afield, enchanting towns such as San Gimignano, Montalcino and Volterra await exploration
Location: Casole Delsa, Italy
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (suites category only)
- Daily full breakfast for up to two in-room guests, in restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Do We Love It?
- Modern indulgence in an ancient castle
- Sensational food, world-class wine & laid-back luxury
- 4,200-acre estate approximately 40 miles from Florence
- Relax & enjoy the pool, Essere Spa, vineyard & olive grove
- Biking, horseback riding, golf, truffle hunting & more
Ready to Plan Your Trip to Italy?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at Belmond Castello di Casole, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today.