About the Hotel
Driving up the serpentine lane to Auberge du Jeu de Paume, one almost exppects 18th-century French gentry to gallop past into the surrounding 20,000-acre forest. The unprecedented compound consists of the Châteaux de Chantilly, Great Stables (which now houses an equine museum), racetrack and resplendent property. The Auberge’s 92 rooms and suites combine period embellishments with modern comforts; there is a relaxing spa and a wide range of activities to fill the days. Michelin-star La Table du Connétable rivals the best of Paris, which lies a mere 25 miles away.
Location: Chantilly, France
Departure Lounge Travel Clients Receive
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary buffet breakfast for two daily
- 50 USD spa services credit
- Tickets to Chateau de Chantilly, gardens, Condé Museum, Horse Museum/Stables
- Wine & chocolates in room upon arrival
- Complimentary WiFi
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
Why Do We Love It?
- Refined, peaceful, Chantilly getaway steeped in French History
- 25 miles from Paris, 25 minutes North of Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Gorgeous gardens, museums & equestrian activities
- Michelin-star restaurant La Table du Connétable
- Spa Valmont’s relaxation pool, whirlpool, steam room & sauna
Ready to Plan Your Trip to France?
If you want amazing complimentary upgrades, perks and personalized VIP treatment at Auberge du Jeu de Paume, Chantilly, Relais & Chateaux, contact a Departure Lounge Travel Advisor today.