Let the Sonnenalp treat you to the very best of the Colorado Rocky Mountains with “Gemütlichkeit” -the warmest European hospitality.
Accommodations – The Sonnenalp features 112 luxury suites and 15 hotel rooms – all with a view of either Gore Creek or Vail Village. Each suite has a bedroom and a well-appointed, delightfully comfortable living room area. Custom-made Bavarian furniture, a gas-log fireplace and large bathrooms with heated floors complete each suite.
Dining – Enjoy one of our in-house restaurants or let us point you toward the best dining Vail has to offer. Whether you’re in the mood for a casual, lively atmosphere with live music or a quiet, romantic dinner with wonderfully delicious fare, Vail restaurants are sure to satisfy your every craving.
Spa – For some, it is an indulgence, for others, a necessity. For everyone, the Sonnenalp Spa is an exquisite resource to rejuvenate mind and body. Rated the top spa in Vail by Trip Advisor. We invite you to use all of our wonderful Spa facilities on the day of your service at no additional cost. Friends and family not having services may accompany you for a nominal guest access fee.
Golf – The 7,100-yard championship links style course of the Sonnenalp Club is perfectly located in the sun drenched valley of Edwards, 16 miles west of Vail Village. This down valley location gives our members and guests an extended playing season stretching from early April to late October.
Activities – Vail is in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. From skiing and snowshoeing to dog sledding and ice skating, there is no end to the adventures you can experience here. Contact the Sonnenalp Concierge team for more information on activities available during your visit.
With four generations of family ownership, the Sonnenalp Hotel is known for its warm hospitality, attention to detail and relaxed charm.
- Four on-site restaurants
- Over 5000 square feet of meeting space
- Many unique and casual venue options
- Fully staffed conference services department
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017 – 2018):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Resort or Hotel credit towards a selection of seasonal offerings ranging from a Sonnenalp guided activity, a lift ticket, ski rentals, spa, golf, personal trainer and other choices based on availability
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi