Settled on a private estate, Meadowood is a center of social, cultural and viticultural life in Napa Valley and a second home for those who enjoy the beauty and hospitality of the wine country.
Eighty-five cottages, suites and lodges, nestled into the forested hillside of our beautiful valley, provide serenity and privacy.Terraces offer ideal settings for quiet contemplation or intimate meals.In your room, look for a thick robe and a cozy reading corner.Open a bottle of our local sparkling wine and enjoy a classic film.Then, at day’;s end, relish the luxury of fresh, crisp linens and fluffy down comforters.Some of our rooms feature wood-burning fireplaces and french doors opening onto the private terrace. Dining facilities include the Michelin 3 star dining room, The Restaurant at Meadowood. Our culinary showplace featuring California Sine Country Cuisine and one of the most comprehensive lists of Napa Valley wines in the world; The Grill, for casual dining, offers delicious meals throughout the day inspired by the market’s freshest ingredients; 24-hour private dining; gourmet country picnics; and The Pool Terrace Cafe, a small al fresco dining terrace adjacent to the Lap Pool.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A $50.00 credit towards daily breakfast in The Grill or via room service for up to 2 in-room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Spa Services credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome amenity of a box of handcrafted Napa Valley Chocolates
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi