A true architectural masterpiece, Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam has the privilege of being housed in six magnificent 17th and 18th century canal palaces. The rich heritage captured within the walls of this unique property is solely matched by its unparalleled location on the iconic ‘Gentlemen’s Canal’ – the most prestigious canal in Amsterdam, named after the Gentlemen that ruled this wonderful metropolis.
From the bustling Rembrandtplein to the cosmopolitan Pijp district, the Anne Frank House or the cultural Museumplein – all of the city’s highlights are within walking distance of the hotel. The more adventurous explorers will reach Amsterdam’s boundaries & beyond by hopping on one of the hotel’s complimentary bicycles for a private tour or a casual relaxing ride.
Dutch hospitality at its best, the team of Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam takes pride every day in delivering the legendary & bespoke True Waldorf Service to all of its guests. Whether it is at the Conciergerie, Guerlain Spa or two Michelin star restaurant Librije’s Zusje Amsterdam, all strive to continuously deliver the most unforgettable experiences.
Located on an UNESCO World Heritage Site, create memorable moments at this true luxury hotel.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017-2018):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excluding suites)
- Complimentary breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (excluding dining at Librije’s Zusje Amsterdam and services charges. Not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Amenity with personlized welcome card from GM
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi