Encompassing 24 spectacular mountainside and oceanfront acres, the luxury beach resort rests at the very point where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez, near the legendary rock formations known as Land’s End. The beach resort is reached via the only privately owned tunnel in Mexico, Dos Mares. Carved through the heart of the mountain, the tunnel is a 300-meter long engineering feat that separates the town of Cabo from the Pacific Ocean. This incredibly dramatic entrance to The Resort at Pedregal deposits visitors at the resort’s entrance courtyard, overlooking a long expanse of beach and the ocean. It leaves no question that you have entered a world apart.
The Resort at Pedregal’s accommodations are immersed in the natural environment of Los Cabos where desert meets the ocean. Every terrace features a spectacular view where the waves of the ocean beckon. All accommodations at this Cabo San Lucas, Mexico resort offer beautifully appointed custom-made rooms with handcrafted Mexican details throughout. The Resort at Pedregal is unique in that every accommodation offers beautiful ocean views and a private plunge pool. The Beachfront Suites are perfect for honeymooners and the Presidential and Pedregal Suites perfect for larger families.
Join us for dinner in Don Manuel’s, for contemporary Mexican cuisine or at El Farallon, serving fresh fish specialties and lighter fare in a dramatic, alfresco setting suspended over the crashing waves of the ocean.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2018):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Breakfast buffet daily in Don Manuel’s, two per bedroom (including all suites)
- $100 USD equivalent Spa Services credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out subject to availability
- We are offering complimentary VIP Airport Tickets with all Beach Front Suite bookings
- Complimentary Wi-Fi