Fusing chic design with five-star luxury, Mandarin Oriental, Milan lies in the heart of Italy’s most fashionable city. Occupying four elegant 18th century buildings steps away from La Scala, the hotel offers the perfect combination of comfort, elegance and style.
Ideally located in the heart of Quadrilatero della Moda, the Milan Fashion District, is Mandarin Oriental, Milan, a stylish and intimate hotel featuring 104 guestrooms, 32 of which are suites. Only steps away from the world-renowned La Scala opera house, it inhabits four elegant 18th-century buildings. The hotel features a Michelin-starred restaurant, Seta, and the Mandarin Bar & Bistrot, both offering alfresco dining options in two luminous courtyards and managed by acclaimed Executive Chef Antonio Guida. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Milan is the city’s first offering a holistic approach to rejuvenation.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017):
- Upgrade at time of arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary continental buffet breakfast for two daily for duration of the stay
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay at the Mandarin Bar & Bistrot (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- VIP Welcome amenities and GM welcome card
- Early check in and late check out upon availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi