Located in the heart of Lake Como, with unparalleled views of Bellagio, the iconic Grand Hotel Tremezzo is an authentic Art Nouveau palace offering the delights of a 5-star luxury vacation. With its 100 windows overlooking either the blue waters of the lake or the flowering greenery of the park, the hotel provides 76 rooms and 14 suites, including 8 hyper-exclusive Rooftop Suites, with panoramic views from terraces and outdoor Jacuzzis for the most special experience. This historic hotel provides a comprehensive, multifarious array of comforts: 3 breathtaking pools (one floating on the lake!), lakefront classic-style lido, private Venetian motor-launch, the new exclusive luxurious Spa branded by ESPA with hammam and nail bar, 2-hectares lush secular park including a floodlit clay tennis court and jogging path, and five different restaurants and bars offering the culinary art of the famous Italian Chef Gualtiero Marchesi. Boasting over a century of ageless allure and traditions, the family-owned Grand Hotel Tremezzo is a vintage symbol of Italian hospitality and a place-to-be to enjoy the flavor of real vacation.
Be part of the next century of Lake Como tradition and take in the stunning lake views at Grand Hotel Tremezzo. This art nouveau landmark sits in front of Bellagio peninsula, and has joined forces with Maestro Gualtiero Marchesi, an icon of the Italian culinary world; taste his haute cuisine on La Terrazza’s terrace. Other delectable delights: the 2016 Virtuoso Best of the Best award-winning T Spa within an 18th-century Villa, with its panoramic view; three pools, including one that floats on the lake; and tours in the hotel’s period Venetian motor launch. Book a Deluxe Lakeview room to enjoy amazing 180-degree lake views from your balcony.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- 25 minutes of ESPA experience at our TSpa ( equivalent to 60 Euro SPA credit)
- Complimentary WiFi for entire stay
- Free entrance to Villa Carlotta and its Botanical Gardens
- Italian wine tasting at L’Escale Fondue & Wine Bar (3 flights of wine)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- With minimum of 5-nights stay 30 minutes Boat Tour on board the Water Limo RUY, the Grand Hotel’s very own period lancia boat to discover the Lake’s magic in exclusive style