The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is a sleek, modern luxury hotel in the heart of Hong Kong’s business and entertainment district. Impeccable service, a serene atmosphere and classy surroundings give visitors the perfect base to enjoy the delights of Hong Kong’s restaurants and shops, which are just minutes away.
Our 111 rooms and suites are among the largest in Hong Kong and offer guests spacious modern bathrooms, goose-down bedding and state of the art entertainment systems, to name just a few of the top-class features.
The hotel devotes two floors to THE ORIENTAL SPA, one of the best spas in Asia that provides indulgent treats including vitality pools, steam rooms, saunas and a zen relaxation area. Our comprehensive wellness facilities cover a fitness centre, an 60-foot indoor heated swimming pool and fully equipped pilates and yoga studios.
Hong Kong never sleeps and the hotel’s fashionable MO BAR is the place to start an evening’s entertainment here. By day, this is the perfect place to take breakfast, lunch or even afternoon tea, but by night, it becomes a spectacular nightspot offering DJs, live music and a range of delicious cocktails.
And, while many of the city’s great restaurants are only a stroll away, a visit to the hotel’s two Michelin-starred AMBER restaurant is certainly recommendable. Chef Richard Ekkebus’ modern take on French cuisine is outstanding, as are the wines that can accompany it. No surprise then to learn that this restaurant has been voted one of the World’s 50 Best Restaurants.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017-2018):
- Upgrade at the time of reservations, subject to availability (not applicable for L450 Deluxe, L600 Executive and L900 Landmark suite)
- Daily full breakfast, for up to two in room guests in restaurant
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full, to Bastien Gonzalez treatment at The Oriental Spa)
- Complimentary internet access
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability