Consistently being voted as the finest hotel in the world, Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, is centrally located in the heart of Hong Kong. Towering 56 floors above the Victoria Harbor, it has direct access to Pacific Place – the island’s most prestigious shopping and entertainment complex. The rooms and suites of this luxurious hotel are among the largest in Hong Kong and each offer either breathtaking views of the city or the famous harbor. Its award-winning restaurants bring an exquisite dining experience for the culinary Epicurean.
Exquisitely appointed, each of the 565 guest rooms and luxurious suites harmoniously blend light and space. Wide bay windows picture Victoria Harbor and/or the glamour of Hong Kong Island. Located on level 56 of the hotel, the opulent Horizon Club Lounge is the highest executive lounge in the city and offers stunning vistas of Victoria Harbour and an outdoor landscaped area, which is the only venue of its kind in Hong Kong. Exclusive privileges for guests residing in the Horizon Club guestrooms on levels 52 to 55 include access to the Club Lounge for evening cocktails and continental breakfast or other breakfast options at the Restaurant Petrus.
International culinary creations and friendly staff will please the most discerning of diners. Room Service is available around the clock.Restaurants include: Island Gourmet delicatessen; the Michelin starred Summer Palace, offering Cantonese/Chinese cuisine; Lobby Lounge for afternoon tea and cocktails; Lobster Bar & Grill for seafood and pasta; Cafe Too, serving International and Asian cuisine; Nadaman Japanese Restaurant; Waterside Terrace offers Thai and poolside favourites, with vegetarian options; Restaurant Petrus, offering contemporary French cuisine and breathtaking views of Hong Kong on level 56.
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong offers a complete range of facilities to invigorate and relax its guests; a 24-hour fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steamroom, solarium, Jacuzzi and massage.Additional services and facilities include 24-hour room service, airport transfer, babysitting service, Butler service in suites, laundry & valet service, car rental service, cigar shop, complimentary shoeshine, conference facilities, drugstore/minimart, library, pastry shop and shopping arcade.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2017-2018):
- Upgrade from Peak View Room to Harbour View Room of the same category at time of booking (excluding Suites and subject to availability)
- Daily breakfast for up to two in-room guests at Restaurant Petrus
- Complimentary one-way private airport transfer to/from Hong Kong International Airport or Kai Tak Cruise Terminal or $100 Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- For Suite Bookings: Complimentary round trip private transport for Hong Kong International Airport or Kai Tak Cruise Terminal or $200 Food and Beverage credit to be utilized during stay and a Chinese silk scarf (not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)