Rosewood Beijing was formerly part of Virtuoso’s exclusive Preview Program. Virtuoso Preview was created especially for an extremely limited number of qualified pre-opening (or re-opening) properties to position them among the world’s best.
Rosewood Beijing is scheduled for opening Autumn, 2014 in Beijing’s Chaoyang District.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts’ first hotel in China, the 283-room ultra-luxury Rosewood Beijing, will present contemporary surroundings that are warm, refined and serene. With residential-style layouts that are amongst the largest in the city, the hotel’s guestrooms will evoke sensations of luxury apartment living. Natural finishes and textural overlays, spacious bathrooms and walk-in closets, and non-traditional, residential elements and accessories with subtle Oriental overtones, will complete the sophisticated, homelike surroundings.
Rosewood Beijing will feature Six restaurants and lounges serving an array of authentic international cuisines, a Sense® spa with suites designed for overnight stays, indoor swimming pool, gym, yoga studio and 33,000 sq. ft. of premier meeting and event space. The hotel will offer more landscaped outdoor space than any other Beijing luxury hotel, with terraces, gardens and balconies incorporated into the design of many of the restaurants, leisure facilities and event venues.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2018):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (Room upgrade is not applicable to Grand Studio, and Rosewood Suite and above).
- Full breakfast daily for up to two persons residing in room
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage Credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Special welcome chocolate set up in room upon arrival
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi