As the most northern Island resort directly on the Great Barrier Reef offering natural privacy paired with personalized service, and a luxury lodge of Australia, Lizard Island is truly… like nowhere else.
Secluded within over 1000 hectares of National Park enriched with beautiful and diverse Australian wildlife, fauna and flora and bounded by 24 powdery private beaches, makes Lizard Island a unique holiday destination for you to discover.
Featuring only 40 contemporary and spacious villas with picturesque ocean views, a private deck, your choice of a private pool, high end amenities and state of the art facilities with air-conditioning, plasma TV, B&O Sound System with Bluetooth connectivity, gourmet mini-bar stocked daily and evening turndown service.
All stays are packaged with complimentary offerings that include:
- Daily gourmet meals that can be tailored to your liking
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
- Your own in-room mini bar, restocked daily
- Deluxe picnic hampers for private beach outings
- Access to a private motorized dinghy
- Unlimited use of standup paddle boards
- Unlimited use of clear view sea kayaks
- Snorkeling gear for the duration of your stay
Whether you are looking to sit back and embrace the tranquility or seeking adventure, Lizard Island has it all. Sensational diving opportunities around this Marine National Park, including the famous Cod Hole, where you’ll come face to face with a large, yet curious Potato Cod fish. Snorkelers are rewarded with coral gardens, brightly colored tropical fish and giant clams just moments from the island’s beaches. Fishing enthusiasts can charter “Fascination” for a day of exhilarating game fishing. You can learn about the natural marine life from expert researchers at the Research Station a facility of the Australian Museum.
Go on a culinary journey with our indulgent dining options. Saltwater is like no other restaurant with its openness creating an extension of the beautiful and pure surroundings. Showcasing the finest local produce with an emphasis on exotic local seafood, the menu changes daily. Marlin Bar offers a more relaxed scene with a laid back food and beverage menu featuring burgers and pizzas. The resort’s lounge, Driftwood Bar and Wine Cellar, is open all day. The extensive drink list features local and international wines, beers, spirits plus classic and custom cocktails.
Services and facilities include a swimming pool, tennis court (day & night), daily laundry service, safety deposit facilities, postal service and gym. Limited internet access and mobile phone coverage is not available on Lizard Island.
Rejuvenate at Essentia Day Spa, designed as a natural extension of the calm tranquility of the resort, encouraging you to relax and re-balance with a full menu of relaxing and therapeutic treatments using products that are exclusive to the spa.
Departure Lounge/Virtuoso Amenities for your stay (for 2018):
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast
- $100 USD Equivalent Resort or Hotel credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi